Teddy Geiger (born September 16, 1988, Age: 33 years) is an American actress, singer, songwriter, and record producer originally from Rochester, New York, U.S. She came out as transgender in October 2017. She is famous for releasing studio albums such as Underage Thinking (2006), The Last Fears (2013), and Lillyanna (2018).

Many people also know her for being the former partner of Emily Hampshire. She is a Canadian actress who is best known for her performance in projects such as Schitt’s Creek, Boy Meets Girl, My Awkward Sexual Adventure, and much more.

Teddy Geiger Biography (Hometown, Birthday & Education)

This talented personality was born to her parents on September 16 in Rochester, New York, the U.S. Her birth year is 1988 which makes Teddy’s age 33 years old, as of 2021. She belongs to the Virgo sun sign. By birth, Teddy Geiger’s gender is male but in October 2017, she came out as a trans woman.

During an interview, she said that she first realized she was a girl at the age of 5. Teddy decided not to change her name. As of now, Teddy uses female pronouns. For her primary and secondary education, she attended McQuaid Jesuit High School.

Teddy Geiger Family (Father, Mother & Siblings)

She shares a very close bond with her parents Lorilyn Rizzo-Bridges (mother) and John Theodore Geiger, I (father). She shared her childhood alongside two loving siblings, brother A. J. Geiger and sister Rachel Victoria Geiger.

She often posts pictures of her parents and siblings on her Instagram account in order to show her love for them. I was also able to find out the childhood picture of Geiger’s siblings. She seems to also have a strong bond with her grandmother and grandfather.

Father NameJohn Theodore Geiger, I.
Mother NameLorilyn Rizzo-Bridges.
SisterRachel Victoria Geiger.
BrotherA. J. Geiger.

Teddy Geiger Wiki / BIO

Full Real NameTeddy Geiger.
Date of BirthSeptember 16, 1988.
Age (as of 2021)33 years old.
Place of BirthRochester, New York, United States.
ProfessionActress, Singer, Songwriter, and Record Producer.
Net worth$5 million – $10 million US Dollars (approx.).
Famous forher albums Underage Thinking (2006), The Last Fears (2013), and Lillyanna (2018)
NationalityAmerican.
EthnicityWhite.
Highest QualificationGraduate.
SchoolMcQuaid Jesuit High School.
Alma materNot Known.
Marital StateUnmarried.
SpouseNone.
GirlfriendEmily Hampshire (ex).
ParentsDad – John Theodore Geiger, I.
Mom – Lorilyn Rizzo-Bridges.
SiblingsSis – Rachel Victoria Geiger.
Bro – A. J. Geiger.
Eye ColorBlue. 
Height (approx.)In Feet Inches: 6′ 0″.
In Meters: 1.8 m.
In Centimetres: 180 cm.
Weight (approx.)In Kilograms: 75 kg.
In Pounds: 165 lb.
Hair ColorBrown.

Teddy Career, Professions & Lifestyle

She started her musical career back when she was a teenager by releasing her debut studio album called Underage Thinking. It was released on the 21st of March 2006 produced by Christopher Rojas, Billy Mann, and Paul Pimsler. ‘These Walls’ and ‘For You I Will (Confidence)’ became its hit tracks.

At that time, Teddy was signed by Columbia Records. Later, her second album ‘The Last Fears’ was released in 2013. She collaborated with big personalities such as John Ryan, A Great Big World, Larry Campbell, etc for this project. Her third album was LillyAnna which came out in 2018.

As an actress, she worked in four projects such as VH1’s In Search of the Partridge Family, The Rocker, and Love Monkey, Royal Pains. She wrote some famous songs such as So Hot You’re Hurting My Feelings, Where Were You in the Morning?, Mercy, There’s Nothing Holdin’ Me Back, Bartender, Lost in Japan, In My Blood, Youth, Stitches, etc.

Discography

Debut1. Underage Thinking (studio album, 2006).
2. Step Ladder (EP, 2005).
Extended Plays1. Step Ladder (2005).
2. Snow Blankets the Night (2006).
3. Living Alone (2010).
Studio Albums1. Underage Thinking (2006).
2. The Last Fears (2013).
3. Lillyanna (2018).
Singles1. Body and Soul.
2. Lilyanna.
3. Better Now (Live from Harro East Ballroom).
4. I Was in a Cult.
5. These Walls.
6. For You I Will (Confidence).
7. Under Pressure.
8. You’ll Be in My Heart.
9. Nothin’ But a Good Time.
10. Look Where We Are Now, etc.

Teddy Geiger Net Worth / Income

• Teddy Geiger is actively working as a singer, songwriter, and record producer since 2005.
  • His main income sources are music albums, concerts, world tours, writing songs for other artists, producing music, commercials, etc.
  • By 2021, the predicted Net worth of Teddy Geiger is $5 million – $10 million US Dollars.

See Also – Who is Kourtney Kellar? Wiki, Biography, Age, Height, Husband, Parents & Facts

Teddy Geiger’s Girlfriend, Wife Name & Affairs

In the year 2017, Teddy Geiger came out as transgender to the public. She became the talk of the town after her relationship with her girlfriend Emily Hampshire (Canadian actress) was revealed on the internet. They used to posts each other’s pictures on their social media accounts a lot. The couple got engaged with each other in November 2018.

However, due to some personal issues, they called off their engagement in June 2019. In Emily’s recent podcast interview on 4D with Demi Lovato show, she revealed that she went through many expensive therapies after her split with Teddy. Earlier, she was married to Matthew Smith (former soccer player) from 2006 to 2014.

Relationships

Marital StateUnmarried.
GirlfriendEmily Hampshire (ex).
Spouse / WifeNone.
KidsDaughter – None.
Son –

6 Facts You Need to Know About Teddy Geiger

• Her debut album was bagged the eighth position on the US Billboard 200 albums chart.
  • On June 19, 2019, she made her Instagram debut by posting her first picture on her IG profile which has 126+ K followers.
  • Her mother is a social media influencer whose IG username is ‘just.lorilyn’. It has 23.1+K followers by the time I am writing this article.
  • She also studied at Pittsford Sutherland High School briefly.
  • In 2008, she got a chance to play the role of Curtis in the film The Rocker.
  • She is a family person who loves to spend her free time in the company of close friends and family members.

Social Media Profile(s)

FAQs of Teddy Geiger

Q. 1 When did Teddy Geiger transition?

Ans. At the age of 5, she first realized that she is a girl. Back in October 2017, she came out as a trans woman.

Q. 2 Did Teddy Geiger change her name?

Ans. She decided to keep her birth name after coming out as a trans female in October 2017.

Q. 3 Was Teddy Geiger born a boy?

Ans. Yes, Teddy Geiger was born as a boy.

Q. 4 What is Teddy Geiger famous for?

Ans. She is best known for her studio albums named Underage Thinking (2006), The Last Fears (2013), and Lillyanna (2018).

Q. 5 Where was Teddy Geiger born?

Ans. She was born in Rochester, New York, the United States of America.

Q. 6 Who dated Teddy Geiger?

Ans. She dated Emily Hampshire (Canadian Actress) in the past.

Q. 7 Who is Teddy Geiger engaged to?

Ans. Teddy Geiger was engaged to Emily Hampshire from November 2018 to June 2019.

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7r7HWrKynspmle6S7zGiuoqOZZMGmsMOyZKCdmZyys3s%3D