Pauline Amelinckx is a Filipino model, social media influencer, beauty pageant holder, television personality, vlogger, social worker, and entrepreneur from Bohol, Philippines. This beautiful Filipino model is well-known in the country for participating in lots of modeling and beauty pageant shows. Let me tell you that, Pauline came to the limelight after grabbing the position of 3rd runner up in Miss Universe Philippines 2020.

Apart from this, she has also won several other titles like Face of Universe, YBH Ambassador of Hope, and others. In 2022, she rose to fame after winning the Introduction Challenge at Miss Universe Philippines 2022. This event was held at the Mall of Asia Arena in Bay City, Pasay, Metro Manila, the Philippines on 30th April 2022. Read more to know about Pauline Amelinckx.

Who is Pauline Amelinckx?

According to the reports, Pauline Amelinckx is a famous model and beauty pageant holder. She is very popular for her participating in modeling events. As per the reports, Pauline is also a television personality.

She has also made her appearance in the series Rhonny. Other than this, Amelinckx has also appeared in The Plovdiv Drama Theatre. Moreover, she mostly works on her professional modeling career.

Pauline Amelinckx Biography, Age, Birthday & Childhood

Biodata:-This gorgeous Filipino model was born to her parents on Thursday, August 29, 1996. She is a native of Bohol, Philippines. Pauline was raised in Bohol. She is 25 years old (as of 2021). Her birthday falls on the 29th of every August. Amelinckx is a well-educated lady.

She is an alumnus of Cebu Doctors’ University. Not only this, but she also attended La Salle Academy for her basic studies. After her studies, she started working on her modeling career. Due to her hard work and talent, today, she is a famous model and TV personality.

Pauline Amelinckx Wiki / Bio, Education, College

Full Real NamePauline Cucharo Amelinckx.
Famous NamePauline Amelinckx.
Date of Birth29 August 1996 (Thursday).
Age (as of 2021)25 years old.
Place of BirthBohol, Philippines.
Current ResidenceTubigon, Bohol, Philippines.
ProfessionModel, Actress, Television Personality, Social Media Influencer, Vlogger, and Entrepreneur.
Net worthUSD 2.5 Million (approx.).
NationalityFilipino.
ReligionChristianity. 
EthnicityMixed (Asian).
Zodiac SignVirgo.
EducationGraduate.
School/CollegeLa Salle Academy.
Cebu Doctors’ University.

Pauline Amelinckx Family, Parents, Ethnicity & Nationality

Pauline is a part of a well-settled family. As per the reports, her father is a Belgian and her mother is a Filipino. She does not share her parents’ names to the media. According to the reports, Amelinckx’s religion is Christian.

Her ethnic background is Asian. Pauline also shared some photos with her parents on her Instagram profile. Not only this, but she also uploaded a photo with her mom on Mother’s Day and said:-

Happy Mother’s Day, mama 🌻 We have not been able to celebrate much lately. But one thing is certain, we are all happy we are together 👨‍👩‍👧, and that we have each other to get through these times. . I will be your emotional stronghold this time 💗 for all the times you have been that for me. And for as long as I’m here, I’ll do my best to take care of you both and make you proud. I got you, mama, ❤

Pauline Amelinckx Father, Mother, Sister & Brother

ParentsFather: – Mr. Cucharo.
Mother: – Mrs. Cucharo.
BrotherWill Update.
SisterNot Known.
Family MembersJohn Ronnie Cucharo Agana.
Dael Ron.

Pauline Amelinckx Boyfriend, Husband & Relationship

This talented Filipino model has worked with many famous entertainers and models. She has also appeared in commercials and TV shows. Her fans are curious to know about her love life and relationship status.

The details related to her boyfriend and partner are not available. As per the reports, she is single (as of May 2022). We will try to find the details related to her partner and update this section very shortly.

Pauline Amelinckx Personal Life Details & Children

Marital StatusUnmarried.
Relationship StatusSingle.
Current BoyfriendWill Update.
HusbandNot Known.
Previous RelationshipsNot Disclosed.
ChildrenSon: None.
Daughter: None.

Pauline Amelinckx Height, Weight & Physical Stats

WeightIn Kilograms: 55 kg
In Pounds: 121 lbs
HeightIn Feet Inches: 5′ 6″
In Meters: 1.67 m
In Centimetres: 167 cm
Hair ColorBlack.
Eye ColorDark Brown.
Shoe Size6 US.
PiercingEars.
Plastic SurgeryNot Known.

Pauline Amelinckx Career – Model & Beauty Pageant Holder

As per the reports, Pauline Cucharo Amelinckx started her career as a model. She has also participated in lots of modeling events. Other than this, Pauline has also won several beauty pageant titles. This beautiful lady came to the spotlight after becoming the 3rd runner-up in Miss Universe Philippines 2020.

After that, she again participated in the Miss Universe Philippines beauty pageant show in 2022. In this season, she becomes the winner of the Introduction Challenge in Miss Universe Philippines 2022. Apart from this, Pauline has also grabbed the title of Miss Universe Philippines Charity 2022.

On the other hand, contestant, Silvia Celeste Cortesi become the Miss Universe Philippines 2022. Pauline is now working on her upcoming beauty pageant competitions. She also shared a post and said:-

My Life-Changing Decision was to join Miss Universe Philippines, again ✨❤️ I came back so much stronger- body, mind, and spirit and I gave it my best. A lot of people now tell me: “you have won the hearts of the Filipinos”. and you know what, that’s one of the goals this journey was for. To use this amazing platform with @themissuniverseph to reach as many people as possible.

Pauline Amelinckx Titles & Awards

• Face of Universe.
  • Miss Cream silk.
  • YBH Ambassador of Hope.
  • Miss Cetaphil Sun Award.
  • Downy Sweetheart Award.
  • Miss Universe Philippines 2020 (3rd Runner Up).
  • Miss Universe Philippines 2022 (Introduction Challenge Winner).
  • Miss Universe Philippines Charity 2022.

Pauline Amelinckx Net worth, Income & Lifestyle

According to the reports, Pauline earns income from her modeling profession. Other than this, she also makes money through paid promotions and commercials.

At present, Pauline is living in Tubigon, Bohol. She also endorses various fashion, beauty, and electronics via her social media profiles. As per a guess, Pauline Cucharo Amelinckx’s net worth is around $2.5 million (approx.).

Read Also: Lilian de Carvalho Monteiro Wiki, Age, Biography, Height, Nationality, Boyfriend, Parents & Facts

13 Facts You Should Know About Pauline Amelinckx

• The real name of Pauline is Pauline Cucharo Amelinckx.
  • Amelinckx has also appeared in commercials and advertisements.
  • She is also a social worker and a part of many charitable organizations.
  • Pauline’s official Instagram account has over 221K followers (as of May 2022).
  • She also makes lip-sync videos on her TikTok profile.
  • In her free time, she likes to make doodle art.
  • Pauline holds of Boholana-Belgian descent.
  • Pauline is also a vlogger and runs her own Youtube channel.

• She also launched a campaign called Hope in the Box to help the poor children during the COVID-19 lockdown.
  • As per the sources, Amelinckx has also worked at CWC Interiors as a retail and sales consultant.
  • According to her IG profile, she is an ambassador for Tourism.
  • Being a dog lover, she has a pet dog named ChukChuk.
  • She likes to do scuba diving.

Pauline Amelinckx Wikipedia & Social Media Links

FAQ About Pauline Amelinckx

• Who is Pauline Amelinckx?

She is a famous Filipino model, beauty pageant holder, television personality, and entrepreneur.

• What is Pauline Amelinckx’s net worth?

$2.5 million (approx.).

• Why Pauline Amelinckx is famous?

For becoming the 3rd runner up in Miss Universe Philippines 2020.

• Who is Pauline Amelinckx’s boyfriend or husband?

She does not reveal any data about her partner.

• What is the age of Pauline Amelinckx?

She is 25 years old (as of 2021).

• When is Pauline Amelinckx’s birthday?

She celebrates her birthday on 29th August.

• Watch Interview

(Images Sources: Pauline Amelinckx’s Instagram and Facebook Profiles)

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7r7HWrKynspmle6S7zGiuoqOZZL2iwcuipZ5lkaKyrbXNnKKxZw%3D%3D