Sierra Capri (born September 8, 1998; Age: 23 years) is an American actress, Instagram star, and social media personality from Baltimore, Maryland, The United States. Many people know her for her role as Monse Finnie in the Netflix series On My Block.

Eddie Gonzalez, Lauren Iungerich, and Jeremy Haft are the creators of the show. See below to know Sierra Capri Biography, Wiki, Age, Height, Weight, Boyfriend, Parents, Ethnicity, Movies, and TV Shows.

Sierra Capri Biography, Wikipedia (Age, Birthday & Education)

Sierra Capri Biodata:- This actress celebrates her birthday on the 8th of September which makes her Virgo in zodiac signs. She was born in 1998. Sierra was brought up in Baltimore, Maryland, The United States of America.

After some time, she moved to Georgia, Atlanta with her family. She was 12 years old when her parents made the decision to move to another city. As of 2021, Sierra Capri’s age is 23 years old.

She developed her passion for acting at a young age. Sierra finished her high school studies by attending a local school in Georgia. Sierra remained in her school cheerleading team. She always wanted to pursue her career in the world of entertainment but her mom and dad want her to get her bachelors’ degree from a college first.

This actress was pursuing her degree in biology from a private college in Savannah, Georgia before she got selected to play a lead role of an Afro-Latina teenager in the Netflix series ‘On My Block’. Therefore, she quit college to work in the show.

Sierra Capri Wiki / BIO

Full Real NameSierra Capri.
Known forher role in On My Block.
Date of BirthSeptember 08, 1998
Age (as of 2021)23 years old.
Zodiac SignVirgo.
ProfessionActress and Social Media Personality..
Place of BirthBaltimore, Maryland, The United States of America.
NationalityAmerican.
ReligionCatholic.
EthnicityMixed (Afro-American and Latina).
ParentsMom – Mrs. Capri.
Dad –
Mr. Capri.
SiblingsSis – Not Available.
Bro –
Info not found.
Highest QualificationCollege drop-out.
SchoolPublic School.
CollegeA private college in Savannah, Georgia, USA.
Marital StateUnmarried.
SpouseNone.
BoyfriendSingle probably.
ResidenceLos Angeles, California, The USA.

Sierra Capri Family (Father, Mother & Ethnicity)

Sierra Capri Wiki:- In one of her interviews, she told her viewers that she connect with her role in the show ‘On My Block’ very well as the character was multicultural.

She also holds mixed ethnicity. She is of Afro-American and Latina descent. Her mother is Latina and her father is Afro-American. While growing up, she felt very hard to vibe with other people because she didn’t know which side she belongs to.

Capri’s mother raised her singlehanded so she has huge respect for her mom and even shares about her on her Instagram account a couple of times.

Sierra Capri Father/ Mother/ Siblings

Sierra Mother’s NameMrs. Capri.
Sierra Father’s NameMr. Capri.
BrotherNot Available.
SisterNot known.

Sierra Capri’s Career, Movies & TV Shows

She started her acting career while studying as an extra in the 2016 films Hidden Figures and Neighbors 2. However, her role was very small and it was uncredited. At that time, she also gave an audition for the Netflix original series ‘On My Block’.

Lauren Iungerich was selected to perform the role of Monse Finnie in the series which was released on March 16, 2018.

This show became big-time and it has 8/10 IMDb ratings by the time I am writing this article. Back in 2019, Capri got a chance to play a character named Kai in American Skin (an indie film).

On My Block Cast

• Diego Tinoco
  • Jason Genao
  • Brett Gray
  • Jessica Marie Garcia
  • Julio Macias
  • Peggy Blow
  • Ronni Hawk
  • Paula Garcés
  • Jahking Guillory
  • Reggie Austin
  • Emilio Rivera
  • Eme Ikwuakor
  • Troy Leigh-Anne Johnson
  • The movie was premiered at the Venice Film Festival in September 2019. However, the film was not liked by critics. Later, the same year, this actress became part of ‘A Great Day in Harlem’ by Art Kane.

Sierra Capri Net worth / Income / Professions

• She has been working as an actress since 2018.
    • This actress’s career’s breakthrough role with the show ‘On My Block’ where she played the major part as Monse Finnie.
    • Her performance in the show was highly appreciated by audience as well as critics.
    • Sierra Capri’s Net worth is around $5 million – $10 million US Dollars, as of 2021. As per the source, she was given $650,000 to film 8 episodes of first season of On My Block.

Sierra Capri Height, Weight & Body Appearance

Sierra Capri’s Boyfriend, Husband Name & Relationship Status

She hardly makes any noise when it comes to her love life. Therefore, it is very hard for me to point out anything about her relationship status. However, she was not romantically linked with anyone in the past. I will surely update the readers of www.newsunzip.com very soon regarding her boyfriend details.

Marital StatusUnmarried.
    BoyfriendNot known.
    Spouse / HusbandNot Now.
    ChildrenSon – None.
    Daughter – NA

7 Facts You Should Know About Sierra Capri

• Capri is a big-time fan of Chadwick Aaron Boseman (actor) and also paid tribute to him after his demise on 28 August 2020.
    • She takes good care of her health and workouts in the gym at least 4 days a week.
    • On March 19, 2020, she first uploaded a picture of herself on Instagram and made her IG profile live.
    • By the time I am covering this article, Sierra has crossed more than 2.1 million followers.
    • Capri loves to study biology and would like to continue her education alongside her acting career.
    • In one of her interviews, she told that she would like to work in forensics at some point in her life.
    • Furthermore, she resides in a lavish apartment in Los Angeles, California, USA.

FAQs About Sierra Capri

Q. 1 Is Sierra Capri African-American?

Ans. She belongs to multiracial ethnicity and is of Afro-American and Latina descent.

Q. 2 Is Monse from On My Block Hispanic? 

Ans. Monse Finnie is Afro-Latina descent.

Q. 3 Is Monse’s mom Hispanic? 

Ans. Monse’s mom is Latin American in the show ‘On My Block’.

Q. 4 Is Sierra Capri rich?

Ans. Yes, she is. She earned $650,000 USD approximately by filming eight episodes of the first season of the show ‘On My Block’. As of 2021, Sierra Capri’s Net worth is around $5 million – $10 million US Dollars.

Q. 5 What race is Monse from On My Block? 

Ans. She is Afro-Latina descent.

Q. 6 How tall is Monse from On My Block in feet?

Ans. The actress who played the role of Monse in the Netflix show ‘On My Block’ is 5 feet 6 inches tall (168 cm).

Social Media Profile(s)

Instagram – thesierracapri

Twitter – thesierracapri

Facebook – Thesierracapri

WikipediaClick Here

Newsunzip Home- Click Here

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7r7HWrKynspmle6S7zGiuoqOZZMCqsdGrmGabkaW%2Fqns%3D