Lyfe Jennings is an R&B artist and recently shared some stories about his meeting with Jeffrey Dahmer. After the new Netflix series, Monster, the 70s to 90s killings were revisited. 

The series stars the character of Dahmer and how he used to bribe people for huge amounts of money. He searched for victims that were looking to make more money. 

When he finds out about his victim, he invites them to his house to hand over the money. Then, he would drug them and kill them the way he wanted. 

What Did Lyfe Jennings Tell About The Encounter With Jeffrey Dahmer?

On 3rd October, Lyfe Jennings shared on Instagram a video where he said that he used to mop and clean the floor. While cleaning and doing the usual chores, he would often sing. 

He also asked some prisoner fellows to listen to his music and how he used to sing. Once he was singing while moving to his cell, and Jeffrey heard his singing as his cell was nearby. 

Lyfe said in the video, “One particular day, I walked past the thing. Jeffrey was like, ‘Aye, hey, hey, hey, hey,’ He was like, ‘Yo, that’s you down there singing?’ I’m like, ‘Yo, it was me down there signing, you see me down there, man.’ So, he was like, ‘I like R&B.’ I’m like, ‘You like R&B? He’s like, Yeah, yeah,'” He asked Dahmer if he had a song he’d like to hear. “Y’all will never guess what song he asked me did I know,” Jennings continued. “Mint Condition’s ‘Breakin’ My Heart (Pretty Brown Eyes),’ man.”

He would usually meet Jeffrey and used to make him listen to his songs. After sharing the experience, he also said that he had more to tell about his encounter and would share later. 

However, the fans thought that Lyfe was making up stories to gain attention as the new Netflix series brought huge fame to Jeffrey’s life.

The reaction by the fans has led Jennings to hold his additional details as the fans didn’t give positive feedback.

Who Is Lyfe Jennings?

Chester Jermaine “Lyfe” Jennings is a famous American R&B singer in Toledo, Ohio. He was born on 3rd August 1978.

While born to a working family with five children, it was difficult to run the household, but somehow the family sustained it.

He released a song in which he said that he lost his father at a very young age. He later started a band, “Dotsons,” with his brother and his two cousins. The band didn’t go long and was split at the start of the 1990s. 

At 14, Lyfe put himself into legal crimes and went to jail. This was the same jail where Jeffrey Dahmer was held in prison. 

How Was Jeffrey Dahmer Caught?

Jeffrey Dahmer was the infamous serial killer. He became popular after his story was mainstreamed in the new Netflix series, Monster.

However, there is few information about the life of Jeffrey Dahmer other than the killings he committed. 

In his serial killing tenure, he has murdered 17 men and boys age ranging from 14 to 33. During the killings, it was difficult for the investigation team to capture him.

However, he once tried to kill one of his victims, Tracy Edwards, in Milwaukee.

But Tracy somehow escaped from his place and ran to the nearest police station. According to the police officer, Tracy was seen running down the streets of Milwaukee, Wisconsin, in handcuffs. 

Tracy reported that he was held captive in Jeffrey’s apartment and was threatened that he would kill him. The police took him to Dahmer’s apartment, where Jeffrey had everything under control. 

He confronted the police officer that this was all a misunderstanding and that Tracy was telling a lie.

The police were almost on the brink of believing what Dahmer was saying, but they found some dead body photos. Dahmer was then arrested and taken to jail. 

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7t7XZmpqaZpOkunC42J%2BcZqKVo7uqusasZJqmlGKxorTMnqlo