Bea Alonzo Net Worth: Bea Alonzo is the finest actress from Filipino, Nowadays he is dating Dominic Roque. Bea Alonzo right now is 35 years old. Well, today in this article we are going to talk about her height and some of her memes that going viral nowadays. Well, many of her fans also want to know about her real name so we will also discuss it in today’s article.

Watch Latest Video on YouTube: Subscribe

Bea Alonzo Net Worth 2024:

Bea Alonzo is one of the best actress from Filipino. Well, there are some of Bea’s fans who want to know about her net worth so if you are one of those fans then let me tell you that the net worth of Bea Alonzo is $55 Million as per some sources and let me tell you one more thing that this is just an estimated net worth.

See also  Bea Alonzo Boyfriend 2024, Age, Past Ex Boyfriend List

Bea Alonzo Height:

As we can see that Bea Alonzo looks stunning every time because she is an amazing actress whether we talk about her acting or if we talk about her looks. Well, many of Bea Alonzo’s fans want to know about her height, so if you are also one of those fans then let me tell you that Bea Alonzo is 5 feet 5 inches (165 cm) tall as per some reports.

Real Name of Bea Alonzo:

Bea Alonzo is a Filipino actress who was born on October 17, 1987, in Quezon City, Philippines. Bea Alonzo began her acting career as a teenager, starring in the youth-oriented television series “Star Magic Presents.” Well, there are many people who want to know the real name of Bea Alonzo so if you are also one of those Bea’s fans then let me tell you that the real name of Bea Alonzo is “Phylbert Angelli Ranollo Fagestrom“.

See also  Bea Alonzo Family, Husband, Father Photo

Bea Alonzo Memes:

Well, recently we got to see a meme of Bea Alonzo which is going viral nowadays, and Former senator Bam Aquino shared it in response to comments mentioning him amid news regarding the proposed Maharlika Wealth Fund. He shared the screengrab of Bea Alonzo‘s character in the iconic family film “Four Sisters and a Wedding” where she speaks her popular line, “Pero bakit kasalanan ko? Parang kasalanan ko?

ncG1vNJzZmiapa%2FHb7rAspigZpOkunCuxJpkmqSfo8ewec2eq2avn6fBqXnYnpirZZiatqi002apnpmcYruiucRmmKecXaKyrrHSaA%3D%3D