Daniel Mickelson (born 4 October 1997, Age: 23 Years) was a popular American actor, model, television personality, social media influencer, and entrepreneur from Atlanta, Georgia, United States. Daniel is famous for playing the role of Billy in the comedy horror film named ‘The Killer Clown Meets the Candy Man’. 

As per IMDB, he has also appeared in the movie Mani (2019). Apart from an actor, he also worked as a model. He has also modeled for various fashion brands and modeling agencies. 

According to the reports, Daniel is the brother of a professional fashion model ‘Meredith Mickelson’. As per the latest reports, the talented actor, Daniel Mickelson passed away at the age of 23 on 4th July 2021

He gained a huge fan following at a very young age. Read this article, to know more about Daniel Mickelson Wikipedia, Death Cause, Age, Height, Weight, Biography, Girlfriend, Movies, Parents, Family, Siblings, and Trivia. 

Daniel Mickelson Biography

The talented actor, Mickelson came to this world from his parents on Saturday, October 4, 1997, in Atlanta, Georgia, United States. He was born into a Christian family. According to the sources, Daniel Mickelson was 23 years old at the time of his death. 

Daniel has a great interest in modeling and acting since childhood. As per the sources, Daniel completed his education at a reputed college in Atlanta. 

After that, he moved to Los Angeles, to make a bright future in the entertainment industry. Due to his talent and excellence, Mickelson earned lots of fame in the industry.  

Daniel Mickelson Wiki (Trivia, Age, Height & Weight)

Daniel Mickelson’s Family (Mother, Father & Ethnicity)

Daniel Mickelson Bio / Wiki – The handsome guy belonged to the white caucasian ethnicity. He was a Christian. The birth zodiac sign of Daniel is Libra. He did not share the names and professions of his parents with the media. 

As per our research, his dad is an entrepreneur and his mother is a homemaker. Daniel Mickelson has a sister in the family named ‘Meredith Mickelson’. According to the sources, Meredith is a professional fashion model. 

Let me tell you that, Meredith is the co-founder and designer of Molliebird Swimwear. Daniel shared lots of pictures with his sister on his social media handles. 

Trending Now – Who is Milly Alcock? Wiki, Biography, Height, Age, Boyfriend, Movies, Family & More

Daniel Mickelson’s Girlfriend & Relationships

After scrolling down his Instagram profile, we found that Daniel Mickelson was in a long-term relationship with his girlfriend Maddie Haley. 

As per the sources, Maddie is also a model and social media influencer. Both have them have also appeared on various occasions. 

Haley shared an emotional post on her IG profile and paid tribute to her lover and said:-

“I can’t describe my feeling right now. I lost my best friend, my everything in the whole world. I feel like my heart has been ripped out of my chest.”

Favorite Things & More

• Actress: Angelina Jolie.
  • Color: Orange, Blue, and Red. 
  • Food:  Honey Truffle Chicken and Mashed Potatoes.
  • Song: Sunshine by Natasha Bedingfield.

Modeling Career

As per the sources, Mickelson started his career as a model. He moved to LA after completing his bachelor’s degree in the field of business. Due to his perfect body and looks, Mickelson got modeling work very easily. 

Later, he signed modeling contracts with various agencies including Storm Models. He also endorsed various fashion products. 

As per his Instagram profile, Daniel also launched his own fashion clothing brand named ‘Kids Back Home’. Mickelson publicly released his brand in January 2021 and said that:-

“HERE YE !! So I launched a new clothing brand that I’m super excited about brand ‼️ @kidsbackhome.us ‼️ been piecing it together for the last year now and I CANT WAIT to spread the good vibes on a bigger scale. The brand makes  ya feel happy n’ comfy while wearing some cool stuff that you’ll look damn good in.”

Acting Career

According to IMDB, Daniel Mickelson made his acting debut in the year 2019 with the horror-comedy movie named ‘The Killer Clown Meets the Candy Man’. In his very first movie, he played the role of Billy. 

Due to his perfect acting skills, he got an opportunity to work in the TV series ‘Mani’. Apart from this, he has also appeared in various miniseries. 

According to a guess, Daniel Mickelson made a net worth of $4 million – $5 million USD (approx.) from his career. 

Related Posts:-

• Who is Zoe Marlett? Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Family, Movies & More
  • Who is Jahannah James? Wiki, Bio, Family & Facts About Actress
  • Who is Roxy Horner? Wiki, Bio, Height, Age, Boyfriend, Family & More
  • 11 Interesting Facts About Daniel Mickelson

• As per the sources, Mickelson has also appeared in some commercials.
    • Daniel Mickelson died on 4th July 2021, at the age of 23. 
    • However, the cause of Mickelson’s death has not been revealed yet. 
    • Many famous personalities including Patrick Schwarzenegger, Kaia Gerber, Paris Hilton, and others paid tribute to Daniel through their social media handles. 
    • Does Daniel Mickelson Smoke? – Yes, he was an avid smoker. 
    • As per the sources, Daniel was also a professional football player. 
    • He also played various junior-level football matches in his high school days. 
    • Daniel liked to play with his pet cat. 
    • Mickelson was a fitness freak and did heavy workouts for his healthy body. 
    • Daniel’s Instagram account has over 42K followers (as of July 2021). 
    • He uploaded his first Instagram post on 1st November 2018.

Images Source: Daniel Mickelson’s Instagram account

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7r7HWrKynspmle6S7zGiuoqOZZLGiusieo2almZi4prjSqKVo